Role: Deputy Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: 5 out of the 7 days, 37.5 Hours
WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
We are “Passionate about Retail” so we want people who are passionate about what they do, are resilient, flexible, good team players and good with detail. We’re also looking for a good mix of bright ideas and common sense and a strong work ethic.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work with the Store Manager to ensure the branch optimises all sales opportunities
• Accept responsibility for the overall security of the branch in the absence of the store manager
• Efficiently implement all Ryman systems, procedures, policies and regulations
• Ensure the introduction of new promotions and product is communicated to all colleagues and customers.
• Maintain a good example through excellent time keeping, attendance and personal appearance standards
• Work alongside the store manager with recruitment and selection of new staff
• Be approachable to colleagues at all times
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN YOU
• Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations
• Demonstrate the highest levels of customer service and train and coach colleagues to deliver the same
• Ability to deal with customer queries and complaints
• Leadership – Guide individuals towards task accomplishment
• Great planning and organising skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR SKILLS REQUIRED
• Experience within Retail Management
• Knowledge on KPIs
• Passion and Enthusiasm for the Ryman brand with the ability to become an advocate, inspiring others within the team to deliver the same
• Experience within a fast paced multi-tasking environment
• Ability to communicate effectively with the branch management team
• Ability to motivate the team, utilising their different qualities to enhance their overall effectiveness.
• Strong Communication and team working skills
Please note this job description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties as and when required. Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each position, only successful candidates will be contacted.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org